QUESTIONS FOR INTERVIEWING REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
If you are interviewing other Real Estate Professionals, you should be asking them these important questions.
1. What is your sales record?
2. Where do you rank within your company?
3. How many full-time administrators do you have? Do you have a listing coordinator, a customer service manager, a marketing coordinator, buyers agents?
4. What are your marketing plans for my home?
5. How many properties have you sold?
6. Does your Broker/Manager control your advertising or do you?
7. What is the average length of time it takes you to sell a home?
8. What makes you different? Why should I list my home with you?
9. How many Buyers are you currently working with?
10. Do you have a reference list of clients I could contact?